1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The Original Tagger
*Debtor at Debt and the City tagged me.
1. I stopped contributing to my company 401k when they stopped matching and have not gone back to contributing yet. (Please don't send me any scolding e-mails or comments, I know, I know!)
2. I have four months of living expenses saved. Two more months to go!
3. I love to write. I really do.
4. I hate working. I really do.
5. If I could snap my fingers and have the life I want, fully financially free, I would be married to my guy with kids, living in a nice house, regularly traveling to far flung places with my hubby and with my friends, running a successful online publication and writing fiction that actually sold. For fun, I'd bake beautiful cakes and desserts for whoever wanted them!
6. I am lazy. I don't know when it started, because I used to be an overachieving go getter. I'm a total slacker now.
7. Fall is my favorite season because the weather is most beautiful in the Northeast, the trees are ablaze with color and the Fall fashions are killer!
Don't be mad, but I am not tagging anyone. Most of the bloggers I know and others I follow have done this several times already so I won't subject them to do it again... unless ya'll want to! Volunteer in the comments and consider yourself tagged!